Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Home is where the heart is

Home really is where the heart is...
After getting home I am truly on the mend. My heart still hurts but it is overflowing with love! Halle was awake when I got home and she said, "MAMA, you home, you bring me surprises?" The girls have asked me about "the baby" and our answer is, "we didn't bring her home, she stayed there." They don't know where there is but it is simple enough. Halle knows I'm sad and often says, "Mama it okay to be sad, you okay, I'm okay, I love you." then follows with a kiss :)
AWWWW

So I've scrapped a few pages and thought I would share them!

Again thank you all for your support! It means so much to me and my family!





3 comments:

Sallie said...

I'm glad to hear you are doing well. You have a beautiful family. That Halle is the sweetest thing!

Anonymous said...

Adorable pages there Amanda! Glad you are on the mend....Family is definetly the best medicine to make anyone feel better!!!! HUGS to you my friend!

Mel Chern said...

Your strength is amazing. I trully admire you for how strong, loving, and giving you are of yourself! Thanks for being such a great friend to all (myself included).