Sunday, March 9, 2008

Life MORE Ordinary

Life has been busy with 5 girls! We are now into a routine and things are getting better! On the plus side we had a great time in Lewiston Friday and Saturday! The first day we went to the park and the second we went to Costco-they all did great! The funny thing is we had a ton of people we knew and knew us come up and ask questions like, "where did these white ones come from?" and "You guys just keep multiplying". I kenw we stuck out as a family but with all of the comments we got I was SHOCKED! Today was a beautiful day and I got some cute pictures of Payton playing Mr. Potato Head and Sofia showing her new teeth! There is one of Brian-not so happy about me taking the picture and not knowing I'm posting it :) and two of our temporary new family members!















0 comments: