Friday, February 8, 2008

6-11


6. I love my iPod! I use it at least a few hours every day.
Here are my top 5 songs:
***Extraordinary by Mandy Moore
***Better Than I by David Campbell-Joseph and the King of Dreams soundtrack
***We Danced Anyway by Deana Carter
***Everybody's Got a Story by Amanda Marshall
***The Story by Brandi Carlile-Greys Anatomy soundtrack


7. My first kiss was with an exchange student when I was in 10th grade :)
Here we are: Me, Robin :), Josh, and Sheila




8. I have 3 sisters and 1 brother: Christy 28, Monica 25, Cassidy 17, & Cori 12.
Here we are about 4 years ago.




9. I love Judge Judy! She makes me laugh and even blush sometimes! I TiVo her everyday!





10. My favorite Christmas gift as a child would have to be when my aunt built us a 2 story dollhouse with a picket fence!




11. I played Barbies until I was in 8th grade :) (Yeah Danielle) we didn't need Ken back then!
Here is the profile of my fellow Barbie player http://www.myspace.com/danimax020482
Although we are adults I'm sure we could kick it Old School with our Barbies again!

0 comments: