Saturday, February 16, 2008

18-23

18. My top 6 movies (or that spring to mind at this very moment) would have to be:
*Pretty Woman
*The Lake House
*Little Giants
*Tomb Raider
*Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
*Honey I Shrunk the Kids

19. I've alway's dreamed of visiting Italy especially Venice and Tuscany!
Ireland has always been a magical place because of Darby O'Gill and the Little People and The Gnome Mobile.

20. The only goal I set for myself every day is to get the housework done before the girls go to bed so I can have then evening for Mom time-usually starts at 7:30!

21. I saw Beauty and the Beast on Broadway! Belle was played by Jamie Lynn Sigler.

22. Unlike a lot of people I don't care for my wedding photos at all. Nothing about them is glamorus or fabulous.

23. Everyday I watch:
Judge Judy
How Clean Is Your House?
Reba
Golden Girls

0 comments: