Thursday, January 31, 2008

Husband Tag


What's his name? Brian

How long have you been together? 6 years and some change :)

How long did you date? Well for the first time about 2 months and the second about 2 months then he proposed and we married 3 months later so 7 months?
How old is he? 29

Who eats more? He eats more at meals but I eat more junk.

Who said I love you first? You know...Brian did... but I loved him first :)

Who is taller? :) I'm 5'0 so everyone is taller than me :)

Who is smarter? We both bring different amounts of knowledge to the relationship

Who does laundry? I do :( but thats because I wear more clothes :)

Who does the dishes? He does! and I LOVE IT

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does! I sleep farthest away from the door so when we move the bed it changes.

Who pays the bills? He does, and makes the money, I'm just the trophy wife :)

Who mows the lawn? He used to but Chuck does it now YEAH!

Who cooks dinner? We both do, I like to do it but when I dont feel up to it he steps in :) AWW

Who drives when you are together? He does, I dont care for driving!

Who is more stubborn? We both are! Its frustrating!

Who kissed who first? He kissed me...everytime I drive by that spot I yell "THATS WHERE WE HAD OUR FIRST KISS" to anyone that listens

Who asked out who first? He made the first moves and moves and moves :)

Who proposed? He did :) at one of our favorite places on Christmas Eve.

Who has more siblings? I do! I have 3 sisters and a brother. He has 2 sisters and a brother.

Who wears the pants in the family? He wears the MAN pants and I wear the MOM pants :) so the roles may be different but we rule our kingdom together!

1 comments:

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.